Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Host by Stephanie Meyer

As you can probably tell, I like Stephanie Meyer books! I read for approxamately twelve hours this week and finished Breaking Dawn and The Host. I love fantasy and romance and all kinds of science fiction(I think.). The Host is about a race of aliens that come to Earth and take over our bodies to make the world a better place. The aliens can't fight or argue, it's against thier nature, and they never break any rules. They are such a calm and relaxed and trusting race that we humans are very violent in comparison .When Melanie, our almost main character, gets caught and turned into a host, she has a hard time dealing with that and fights against the alien that is controling her body. This results in Wanderer(the alien) to love the people Melanie loves, and fall into her "trap" of joining one of the last colonies of humans and serving as thier devious 'theif' because she is one of the creatures that they steal from. To see what happens, read the book!!!
(I know I say this at the end of all of my blogs, but if I describe the story, I can't give away the ending!)

No comments:

Post a Comment